Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sundries

Summer has been full so far. Sophia and I have spent a lot of time at the pool, particularly given the persistent rain we've gotten in Missouri.

We've been watching a lot of soccer. Most of it on TV, but some in person as displayed here by our soccer fan.


Like I said, lots of rain. Some Creaches are more excited about this than others. Leo would be the less excited one in this picture...


We've had visits with family. I didn't take any pictures when my dad, Erick, Sophia and I were soaked on the bumper boats in Branson. I also didn't take a picture of Sophia and the St. Louis cousins playing video games. Some family moments slip by without being recorded forever. I did, however, capture a nice picture with these boys.


We've also had lots of time with friends over the summer. It's fun to sneak in some unexpected friend time at the pool. That does occasionally happen. That makes for a very happy summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment