Wednesday, December 2, 2015

It's starting to feel like Christmas

This break we put up  our christmas decorations.
 It is always fun, but this year we went shopping while the tree was setting. This year we got an artificial tree. Finally after shopping it was time to decorate. First mommy and daddy put the lights on the tree. Then I helped put the ornaments on the tree. After boxes, and boxes, of ornaments, it was finally time to put the star on the tree. Unfortunately the old star didn't fit on the tree. We had to get a new one and try again.

Somewhere in the middle of all the chaos we put up my own winter wonderland. Finished with a snow globe that plays music, a regular snow globe, a big nutcracker, my nutcracker collection, and finally a white tree that reminds me of my old play room. It is very bittersweet but I'm glad I'm here.