Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Fall On The First Day of Fall

Hey guys this is Sophia, and I wanted to tell you about the first time  I fell off a horse. It all started here on a beautiful day. I was having a good day and jumping at a canter for the first time...

Then I went around the outdoor area and came over the jumps on the outside line. Then I came down the line of jumps  to a corner. Dude (the horse I am riding) was ready for the turn, I though was not...

So I just simply flopped to the ground it a groaning painful heap. This is a picture... 
After it all went down. Yes I Sophia Monroe Creach after I fell got back on the horse.  (not metaphorically speaking. Literally I got back on the horse, Dude) I did not terribly injure myself I just landed on my tail bone. Of course I had to have my first fall on the first day of fall.