Tuesday, August 15, 2017

First Day of Fifth Grade



Sophia headed off to fifth grade this morning. It's her last year in elementary school. Captain makes fifth graders feel special all year, and they do a wonderful job of helping them transition to middle school. She has had a rough few weeks of nervous energy and fears around the beginning of school, but she was off and ready this morning!

Leo and I are adjusting, but maybe a little sad...


It really does promise to be a great year. And the routine of school is going to be a lift for all of us! I'm excited to see what this year brings. For me, it looks like I'm going to still be at home - spending my time volunteering and with a small job. I get to focus on helping Sophia and myself, and Erick when he needs it, through everything that comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment