Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Update

Hello this is Sophia, I am sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER, but fear not for I am posting now. So to start I had a math test today... I think it went ok, but I don't know. I don't really like math. Also this Christmas I got a phone. YES! I am super excited about that. I am still riding horses. I had lessons yesterday, and today mw and my mom are going to a meeting there that lets me be allowed to be there alone over summer break.
The fifth grade year is fading away... (dramatic pause) and I am one of the only people who is fine with it. I LOVE Captain. But honestly I want it to be summer and I don't care what year it is. Not only that but I am excited to go to Wydown (the middle school) But I am still having fun at Captain with my friends. So yeah.
But again I am super sorry that I haven't posted in a really long time.