Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Multi-tasking

These past few weeks have been stressful (to say the least) for Erick and me, but they have probably been some of Sophia's best. I know that I have a much lower threshold than usual for toddler behavior, so I am choosing fewer battles, which means next week will be a nightmare in that regard. Really, though, she has been about as sweet and hilarious as I can remember. That, of course, is very bittersweet given our current circumstances, but I am really trying to enjoy it.

An example of a slightly less demanding home is that here she is, probably at ten in the morning: no pants, talking on the phone to her daddy, while watching TV. Awesome. An example of how she can be her daddy's girl. Ha! Just kidding! Or am I? Now you'll think twice when you call us, won't you?

2 comments:

  1. Please explain to me why talking on the phone at 10am, while watching tv with no pants on is considered bizzare?

    ReplyDelete