Thursday, December 22, 2011

Snug

I'm sitting here between the cat and Sophia, listening to the hiss of our radiator. I so enjoy Christmas break. I'd take a picture to share, but we're only lit by Christmas lights.

Christmas is fantastic. I'm excited. Erick's excited. Sophia is beside herself, practically counting down the hours. She has asked Santa for a sewing machine, and she's asked us for a Nintendo DS (a handheld video game). Lucky for her, she's been a very good girl this year.

Tomorrow, we head to Columbia to celebrate with Erick's mom. Then home for our family Christmas on Christmas Day. Monday, we head out to Grandpa and Grandma's farm to have Christmas with the whole family on Mom's side. Should be a good time.

Let the festivities begin! Well, as soon as I'm done sitting right here...

1 comment:

  1. You don't need to take a picture~ I can see it all without one ~ And I love what I see!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete