Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cracking me up


Here are some crazy and funny things that Sophia has had to say - - this week. I've decided I really need to be better about writing this stuff down because honestly, Sophia is hilarious! She is getting close to passing me as the funniest member of this family. That's saying a lot.

After taking Tylenol: "That drink was my dessert."

While jumping alone on the couch: "Note to self: Bad idea." (Still not sure what the bad idea was)

In Wal-Mart after seeing the same man in two consecutive aisles: "Yikes! He's following us!"

After shopping in the toy department: "See, that wasn't so bad." (This is what I tell her after grocery shopping.)

When Sophia insisted that Daddy was her husband too, I asked her what she thought a husband was. "A lot like a boy, I think."

While I change a poopy diaper: "I don't usually eat poop." (But sometimes?)


I'll let you know if I can think of any more.

1 comment:

  1. If it weren't true that I'm the 3rd funniest person in our house, I would be offended.

    Also, my verification word was "untat". Is the computer trying to tell me something?

    ReplyDelete