Monday, July 19, 2010

Worth It

It's always hard to begin normal activity and responsibility after a week of pretending responsibility doesn't exist. So I am not surprised that I'm a bit melancholy today.

The week was full and busy. It didn't go by so quickly that I didn't get to soak it in, so that's definitely a blessing. I'm looking forward to sharing a picture or story with you here and there. Even though we didn't go anywhere exotic, I took lots of pictures. Pointlessly, perhaps, but that never stops me.

Sophia and I miss Erick quite a bit today. Apparently, he's the life of our party. This afternoon, we're picking up our exercising routine again. That isn't pleasant, but I do look forward to feeling in control of my habits again. We'll see how that goes.

Hope everyone had a good week! Here's to another!

No comments:

Post a Comment