Thursday, February 10, 2011

Giddy

 


I am really excited to get this girl outside. I am growing more than disgusted with the frigid temperatures and the ice that is still on the ground. I have kept my eye on the forecast for the weekend, and it seems that it's going to be pleasant - or, in this case, heavenly.

Of course, I'm hesitant to get my hopes up just to have them dashed on the frozen tundra. so we haven't made any plans that are dependent on nice weather. Trust me, I'll let you know what we manage to get outdoors to do.

Saturday morning, Erick and I are going to have our Valentine's date. We have decided to try out one of our new local bars that specializes in showing sporting events. We're going to watch a soccer match. It's my new thing. Erick's enjoyed soccer a while longer, but I'm new to the game. That's how we'll spend our lunch date. Saturday evening will be our first visit to a local place of worship. If a good story results, I'll share.

Anyway, I can hardly wait to get this weekend started! On through Friday first...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment