Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Education

With Kindergarten just around the corner, we've started all the registration and mental preparation that one can, especially with one's first I imagine.

Another thing has happened lately that I'm pretty excited about. Sophia has started getting interested in things like the Egyptian pyramids, other historical events and scientific facts. I did great in school, but I retained virtually nothing. Nada. Just the oddball stuff that the teachers and professors probably said by accident. Those are the kinds of things that stuck with me.

All that to say that I'm really excited about this phase because it's full of questions to which I don't know the answer. We're making lots of trips to the library and visits to the world wide web. I had forgotten how much fun it can be to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment