Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Weekend

Hi again this is Sophia. Today I went to my friends house. One of the things we play almost every time is magic school. We both like that game. We always switch off being teacher, pretty much every time I am teacher first and she is the student. She also has swings in her backyard. On a totally unrelated note. Just a few days from now I am going to my cousin's house. Just a week ago or so they got a dog. This will be the first time I get to see him!  I haven't seen my cousins in about 3 months. Although my dog doesn't get to come with me. I am so exited, I with these next few days just didn't exist. Except maybe Friday because I am going to the U.S. vs St. Vincent And The Grenadines. It is being played in Busch Stadium. I can almost taste the victory.