Sunday, May 21, 2017

Horses!!!!!!

Hey this is Sophia! Today I would like to tell you how my dream came true. Well, almost... Today my mom told me that doing horse back riding for a month is almost as expensive as pasture boarding a horse. ( That means we would get to keep our horse in the pasture. ) So my parents said that if I take a break from lesson, didn't do shows, and no pony club. I could possibly get my very own horse. Now I know you are probably thinking, " Sophia, just wait to get a horse until you can do all that!" But you don't understand, I have wanted a horse ever sense I started horse back riding almost 4 years ago. So the fact that it is possible to get a horse of my own. I would get to ride anytime I wanted to. My mom said I could do practice shows too. So yeah. But my parents said, "We will not be getting a horse in 2017." But 2018 is so far away. :(  But by the time 2018 rolls around I might be a lot better of a horse rider and not need as much work as far as lessons go. Having a horse would be a time commitment, but one I am very ready to take!