Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Week

Here we are starting the first week of March. I can't decide if I'm amazed at how quickly or how slowly we arrived here. Either way, I am SO excited about the forecast for this week. Temps above 60 from Wednesday on? Woo hoo! Look for plenty of outdoor fun photos here at the end of the week.

With the current weather, we've been having lots of indoor fun. Hanging out with friends, playing, reading, watching movies - the usual winter diversions. I need to get to the store this week and buy some knee and elbow pads and a helmet for Sophia. I am sure she'll want to try the skateboard outside. She's still practicing her indoor technique, so I can only imagine how crazy it will get outside.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great week. Sorry our life is not more exciting.

1 comment:

  1. I am still amazed that she is trying a skate board! Love the next post of sending an email to Daddy. Your life isn't boring - it is just so blessed.

    ReplyDelete