Sunday, March 8, 2009

Friends

This weekend, we had a great visit with my college roommate and her family. Risha and Paul have 3-year-old Lilly and in November welcomed another beautiful girl named Nora.

Erick and I have always looked forward to our time with Paul and Risha, but Sophia has been young enough that she forgets from visit to visit. I have a pretty good feeling that Sophia will not be forgetting this particular visit for a very long time.

From the moment we arrived, she and Lilly were attached at the hip. Lilly welcomed Sophia with a crown and they started right in.

Saturday was a pleasant, although very windy, day. On a nice day, Sophia swings.

The girls also decided to go on a treasure hunt in the yard. Lilly liked helping Sophia all weekend. Here she is giving her some of her own treasures.

Isn't Lilly beautiful? All that curly hair!

When we came inside, they decided to practice posing. This picture makes me wish I had brown eyes. These two are going to be heartbreakers.

I can't do a post about the Gaines family without a picture of their newest beauty. Here is Nora in a giggly and chattery mood this morning.

It was a terrific visit and I am, as always, very grateful for old friends.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you had a nice weekend. what beautiful girls. missed you this morning

    ReplyDelete