Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The things Sophia says

I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but our family likes the words. Sophia loves them too. She can make me snort with laughter and then catch my breath because of her sweet spirit in a moment's notice.

Today, we were playing the whispering game, where you don't actually whisper anything but just make the whisper sound in order to tickle each other. Then she leaned over with another secret, only this one was, "Mommy, I love you so much because you're so special to me." Wow. Sweet.

Yesterday, after going on the potty, she said, "So I said to myself, 'Let's get that poo poo out of there!'" Funny.

She's a little crazy on the medicine right now. The stuff that we have to give her for the cough has some steroids in it, and it shows. So I need to remind myself that she is a sweet and funny girl. Not just the hyped up preschooler trying to tackle me at every turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment