Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New and Improved

A very long time ago, we had Mediacom service for our internet. It was terrible and unreliable. We got rid of it and while we decided on a replacement, we used our neighbor's wifi... Like I said, that was a long time ago. It's been a frustrating (and free) journey, and we've finally made a decision. Well, I guess we had already made the decision to use free internet. But this time, we decided which internet to get of our own! Socket. Local. Fast. Sweet.

Now we'll see if this makes a difference in the blog. I really suspect that when my frustration level lowers with my computer, my productivity will see a brief bump. So consider this your warning.

1 comment:

  1. I've had Socket for years and am very happy with them and their customer service. Hope you have as good of luck as I have had.

    ReplyDelete