Friday, May 31, 2013

First Grader Sophia

The last day of school was much more difficult for Sophia and for me than the first day was. Maybe it's just because the school year was such a huge success and she is so loved by her teacher.

Regardless, I was teary. Sophia was "so very sad." I fully expect her to be over it by tomorrow, but  it might take me a little longer to soak in the no more kindergartners thing.

Every day ends with a hug from Mrs. Wilson. Here Sophia is getting her last one.



Here are two of the newest first graders in St. Louis. Apparently, one celebrates by wearing an unusual hat... Why not?



1 comment:

  1. Glad I didn't have to drop off or pick up today. It has been a great year for Sophia and for our family. I'm glad to have a first grader in the house.

    ReplyDelete