Monday, June 30, 2008

A little bit of random for Monday

I'm having a little trouble uploading photos to the site. So let me tell you about something that has been on my mind. I don't have a picture for this. A picture just wouldn't do it justice. We have had our minivan now for several months. Shortly after we got it, a green speck appeared on our windshield. It's the kind of green speck that is easy to pass off as the innards of some unfortunate bug...until it has been there for three months! We have had several heavy rainstorms during that time. At the end of each one, I am certain the speck of green goo will be gone. Each time I am disappointed...or maybe I am a little relieved. So now we have been working on some other theories. Perhaps a lightning bug had been injected with some hazardous waste before meeting its end on our KIA. Could it be related to Incredible Hulk hype? Hmmm. Maybe they are developing some sort of indestructible super goo at the University and a little eeked out and splashed onto our windshield.

Have any ideas of your own? I'll try to keep you updated on the status of our visitor. Oh, maybe that's it! It's an alien life form that has chosen to observe humans via the Creach family. Wow. Wouldn't they be surprised at how little we reflect the lives of most humans....

7 comments:

  1. You are a nut.

    I think it is the left over liquid substance from glow stick that has been held over a camp fire until the plastic melts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried to clean it off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I fail to mention rain? Is there some other apparatus for washing vehicles? Do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it's a dab of goo from that 80's game show Double Dare on Nickelodeon. Maybe someone was walking around town with their vintage goo in a jar that they bought off of ebay and they tripped and fell by your car and the jar broke and goo deposited on the car. I hope that it wasn't parked in your driveway at the time...they could sue...oh wait..good thing Erick's a lawyer ..he can fix it. Maybe post a sign in your yard, "not responsible for accidents" just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second the motion made by anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't second your own motion, anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second Laurie's position that you can't second your own motion

    ReplyDelete