Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I don't know where she gets it.

In spite of Erick's opinion that I'm a bit nutty myself, I really don't know where Sophia gets this side - well, it's really more than a side, it's more of an all-encompassing circle - of her personality.

The other day, my friend Michelle said that she was describing Sophia to someone else and said, "She's a bit quirky." I couldn't have put it better myself. I can only assume that Michelle might also describe me in the same way.... I hope so!

Riding in a doll stroller, saying "Mommy, push you!":

Floating in the "boat":

Funny faces on glass by Sophia. Again, I can't imagine where she got this idea...

Back to the bucket hat. This has to be my favorite smile:

Then she has a moment like this. Thoughtful, quiet and beautiful. This is the part I wish I could claim. But I know. It's the quirkiness she gets from her mama. Oh by the way, not fishing for compliments there.

1 comment:

  1. Thought, quiet and beautiful. I think she gets that from her daddy. And I am fishing (or is it phishing since this is electronic) for compliments

    ReplyDelete