Monday, July 28, 2008

Funny Faces

I don't know what happened to me! Five days with no posts! Honestly, Sophia and I have just been having THE best time, and I can't pause to write it down. Here's a little summary of our week - as told through her funny faces.

Here is Sophia having too much fun at the Stephens Lake Spray Park with Ava. They had a blast.

Thursday night we took Sophia to the Boone County Fair. It was relatively uneventful, but I just love the feel of a fair. Food, animals, carnies. Not to mention tractors.

Sometimes it doesn't take much to amuse us. Here is Sophia playing in the van.

Yesterday was an impromptu trip to the zoo. I had better pictures, but to keep with the theme, allow me to show you how the zoo made Sophia thoughtful.

4 comments:

  1. Is she flipping off the camera in that last picture????

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be hilarious, but no. She's using her pointer to make her look like she's pondering some deep thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect outfit for the county fair ! Patty

    ReplyDelete