Monday, July 14, 2008

Mystery Update

My camera is broken. This leaves me short on inspiration. Unless we replace our camera in the next few days (and I hope we do), I'm going to have to start being more creative. I know. Scary.

For now, I'll update you on the mystery green glob on our windshield. It's still there. Some people recommended the off-the-wall idea of using some sort of cleaning product on said windshield. So tonight (weeks later, I might add), Erick finally tried. It didn't work. It's hanging on. It might have lost some of its eery glow, but it's definitely still a glob. So this strange method was unsuccessful. Any other motions and seconds?

6 comments:

  1. You've got to get a new camera soon... this is something I've got to see!
    Years ago, I went tat shopping with Susan Owens (don't know if you remember her....her husband was on staff at WC & she sang in the band), but I chickened out. I don't know what the deal is... I'm usually so impulsive. Yours sounds really cool, though.
    I like your blog. I'm linking you, right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, what is tat shopping?

    And second, maybe if we saw a picture of the green glob it would help us help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ee and I have been carrying on a conversation via our blog comments. Sorry to confuse you. I'll work on getting a picture of it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO sad that your camera is broken. :(

    By the way we are available next week for the proposed dinner date. Any night but Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you tried scraping it off with a razor blade?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe it's Flubber?

    Ugh, I don't envy your camera situation! I thought we lost ours for a few days, and I just kept wondering how I'd be able to post!

    I'm going to recommend Goo Gone for your glob problem, or more technically, globlem.

    ReplyDelete