Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Reading Fancy Nancy



Here is Sophia reading Fancy Nancy, which is, by the way, a fantastic book for little girls. With every book she reads, Sophia latches onto to a few phrases and repeats them with each page. This particular day, she went from talking about being posh, which Fancy Nancy references, to talking about having a "long, long head." I'm not even going to venture a guess as to what that's all about. Then Sophia randomly starts saying the alphabet starting with "P", although we're pretty sure she says P, O, S, then continues. That is a first. She has never really shown an interest in saying the alphabet with us, although she encourages us with many "Good job!"s.

Also, this is the first video posted from the new camera. Better quality? I hope so.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad she likes Fancy Nancy as much as I did!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're very impressed with her "ABC's!" Bryan & Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So is the new camera the new video too. I do notice a difference in both pictures and video. Ben has a Cannon and I really like it.
    As I watched this video I got the feeling that Sophia wonders why we are so impressed with her- isn't everyone as impressive as her?
    cjm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie - She is so precious! I loved hearing her alphabet. Your pictures look great by the way.

    Hope you guys are well. Maybe next summer we can have playdates at the park?

    Toby

    ReplyDelete