Saturday, July 5, 2008

How could such a lazy day leave me so tired?

That's the one question I have after a fabulous day yesterday. It was perfect weather here to celebrate outside and just enjoy the company of the neighborhood. A large part of the entertainment for the kids came in the form of water guns. We were all very impressed at how good they were at keeping it to themselves, although they were more than willing to oblige should you request a cool-down blast.

They quickly found other uses for the refill bucket.

Because of various naps and resoaking, Sophia went through about four outfits through the day. She loves a good fashion show.

She also went under water in the pool a couple of times. Once while in the pool, and once from outside. You would be amazed at how quickly that daddy of hers can jump and run. Of course she's fine, and still not afraid of the water. *knock on wood* Here she is with her hero.

6 comments:

  1. Can you say this baby girl looks like her momma? So much fun to find your blog via Amy via Casey - I love the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Londa! I couldn't click on your name or I would have tracked you down. I'm so glad you found us. Do you blog so we can keep up with your family too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're fast! Not a real blogger yet - I have a blog w/ three posts that I haven't shared w/ anyone yet. The Lock cousins have a family blog where I am trying out my blogging. :-) I am on facebook though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh that girl looks ornery in the next to last photo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she's beautiful! Laurie Jo, can't believe it's been so long, but Londa passed this along so I thought I'd check it out...and I'm glad I did. Life's good here, especially w/ the arrival of our new puppy yesterday. We'll have to catch up one of these days. :-) Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete