Sunday, July 20, 2008

Longest Post Ever?


I tried to narrow the pictures from the weekend, and you'll be surprised to learn that I did! I can't help the fact that I snapped pictures of anything and everything that came near me this weekend. Some of them were bound to turn out. I also discovered that this camera is wonderful for the self-portrait because the screen flips out for view from in front. I have always loved the self-portrait, and now that I can do it without getting a full view of the nosehairs, get used to it. What can I say? I like me.

On Friday night, we watched Aaron and William so David and Casey could go see Batman. Their review was very favorable, and I'm really looking forward to seeing it. We had a lot of fun with the boys as we always do. William enjoyed my new camera, too. We sat on the couch taking pictures of Aaron, who was less than thrilled at being the focus of our entertainment.

William, however, was happy to oblige. He's also easily distracted, so here he is without his rehearsed photo smile. That's cute too, but I love how much William and Aaron actually look alike in these shots! That seems pretty rare.

Last night, David and Casey returned the favor while we went out to eat with our friends the Canli:

and the Townsends:

Here are a few of the finer shots (non-alcoholic) of the evening.

Highlight Yellow on Chelle:

Highlight Blue on Suspicious Erica:

Posing as the fabulously happy couple that we are. (Yes, I had us pose this way because the Townsend picture turned out so well when I caught them like that. So sue me. It worked.)

Happy weekend, all! Hope your weekend was as weekendy as it should be. Tonight another trip to Shelter Gardens for the Concert in the Park series. Don't be surprised if I have the need to post again. Until then. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment