Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back and Better than Ever

In spite of my insistence in this post a couple of months ago, I plan to take this camera with me everywhere and capture everything. Who knows? Maybe the camera will get it better than I could possibly remember it myself!

Anyway, I bought my new camera yesterday. After a lot of online and in-store looking and research, I ended up with pretty much the same camera as David and Casey. It's a Canon, so I have pretty high expectations for it. If only I can learn to use a few functions... I played with it a lot yesterday, but I haven't snapped a single shot today.

Here is what the new photos look like.

I'm very pleased.

Oohh. Artistic. These are the party lights on our back porch. We have parties frequently...our lights are proof.

Super focused.

Back to the beautiful subject, who happens to be a chef.

Be prepared to be bombarded with many various pictures. I have a lot to learn, but I definitely just charge ahead anyway. So wish me luck and prepare for a sometimes questionable show. Any requests?

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos...the camera is awesome!
    But, where's the green blob?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. The green blob is evasive to standard technology. I may have to gain some finer skills with the camera before it will submit to being recorded for posterity.

    ReplyDelete