Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Starts!

Spring is off to a beautiful start here in central Missouri. I'm not going to let the promise of a little nastiness this week dampen my spirits. The changing of seasons is one of my favorite things (especially when the one we're leaving sucked so badly.)

Lowe's didn't have many plants to choose from but we decided to go ahead and get started anyway. Here is my garden help analyzing the job ahead.

 


We planted a few geraniums and then I dropped her off with Mary so Erick and I could head out of town on Friday night. It was so incredibly pleasant to spend some quality time with my best friend. We laughed. I may have cried. I don't remember for sure, but it seems like a fair assumption. We stayed up until nearly 3 just for kicks! Weird, right? All because we could sleep as late as we wanted.

 


Then we came home and washed the van... Sophia had been wearing her Easter dress over these leggings, so Erick just took off the dress and added this jacket over her bare chest for a classy car wash look. Of course it works for her...

 


Then we headed out for our church's Easter service. Here is how we look when we wash up. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

 


Now for an instructional video before you all take out and start planting in your own pots this year. Sophia's a great helper, and I will hire her out for the right price (paid to you, of course). Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. The Video: I love a girl who has her priorities in order! Let's Eat!!

    ReplyDelete