Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Home

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Today is the eighth anniversary of the day that I made the best choice of my life. The day that a lot of hard work and a little craziness paid off so we could start our brand new lives together. Little did we know it was just the tip of the hard work and craziness iceberg. (And I realize that after 8 years, we've still hardly scratched the surface.)

Regardless of the craziness and challenge of life, most days (during this season of life) I feel pure joy at the fact that I get to wake up next to Erick. Well, maybe I should use a different example, because waking up in general is hardly a joyous occasion for me. You get the point... I feel more full of life and energy knowing that I have him to share it all with and yammer on to about it. This all sounds sappy, but the strangest part is that it's true. I get as excited as Sophia when he comes home, and not just because he can give me a little relief. Just because I love to be around him!

This is a great song about a love that is all joy and memories being created right in that moment. That's how I feel about our love. We have lots of silly, sad and glorious memories, but I'm usually too busy creating more to stop and think about them. Happy Anniversary, Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment