Monday, June 13, 2011

This and That

As long as the picture of Erick and me on our wedding day was the top one, it was going to be hard for me to post. So I'm just going ahead and getting that over with. My camera's in the van, and I'm not going to get it. Otherwise, I could show you pictures from our first week with Emily, our houseguest. Sophia's enamored with her. I have to work very hard to be sure Emily maintains whatever privacy she wants. She's been gracious enough to join us on a few very fun outings. I know Sophia has some more planned for this week. Maybe I'll show you pictures of those when I get them.

Or I could show you a couple of pictures of me and Risha, my college roommate. We had a girls overnight visit and shopping excursion here this weekend while Erick and Sophia hung out with Paul and their girls. It was a fantastic time for all of us. It's incredibly nice to have an extended uninterrupted conversation, and both of us are grateful to our baby daddies for taking care of them so we could make it happen.

I believe the only other thing on the camera are some pictures I took yesterday at Missouri Botanical Gardens. We hadn't been since our trip with Linda and Russ, so it was fun to see all of the flowers out and stroll around the lakes and ponds and such. We are hoping to see the free concert there on Wednesday night. Just depends on rain and energy.

But I can't show you any of those because I'm inside. Not going out for the camera. Maybe another time I'll show you the photographic evidence. For now, you'll just have to take my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment