Monday, August 15, 2011

Wizard Sophia




Yesterday was such a lovely day that we wanted to be outside as much as possible. I had already gotten a bit of a shopping bug, so we decided a good place to do both would be in St. Charles. Chances were good that I wouldn't spend too much money there, which I didn't, and I'd still get to have some fun browsing and spending time outside. It was a really bright idea, if I do say so myself.

While looking through the shops, Sophia ran across a Wizard costume and book that she couldn't resist. She has been wearing it ever since.

 


Yesterday, while creating her own spells, she also came up with some unfortunate rhymes that I won't repeat here. We simply tried really hard not to snicker while directing her into some safer rhyming directions. It provided hours of entertainment for all of us.


One of my favorite things to do in St. Charles is to eat. They have some of the most pleasant patios that I have found in Missouri. Surrounded by lush greenery, placed on old brick terraces, they're really beautiful. Yesterday was no exception. It took forever to eat, though, but we didn't complain since it meant more time enjoying the loveliness. We had a great time together, as always.

 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment