Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend




We had a full weekend, and it seems like we're back to regular life far too quickly. Sophia is on antibiotics for an ear infection, so that has added new twists and turns to our sleep schedule. Fortunately, she has been as sweet as imaginable, so it was even harder for Erick to return to work this morning.

We spent Thanksgiving afternoon at Erick's Aunt Lindy and Uncle Rollin's house. That was lots of fun with lots of family. The rest of the weekend, we spent on our own in Kansas City or with Erick's cousin Andy, wife Julie and daughter Lexie. We had lots of fun shopping and hanging out together.

Of course the highlight of the weekend was the Tiger victory over the Jayhawks. That's for a separate post, I think.

It was a wonderful weekend. Although, I think I could have spent more time being thankful. I guess I'll just have to make up for that this week!

2 comments: