Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fantastically Normal


I haven't posted this week because our week could not have been more normal. Not boring. We've had plenty to do and all, but it's just been really normal. Nothing exciting or terrifying or humorous to report. I have to admit, I've really enjoyed it. We got a few of our Christmas things out. Sophia really likes the nativity set. Joseph went missing for about 18 hours but I found him in the toy closet. Here's Sophie kissing Baby Jesus. I promise she's not eating him. Even if she was teething, I wouldn't allow chewing on our Savior.

6 comments:

  1. Just when I think she can't get any cuter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie would have done that! How wonderful to be part of a child's life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the Christmas Jesus best. I like my Jesus the little baby Jesus, sittin' in his crib watchin the Baby Einstein videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of exactly that every time I typed "Baby Jesus."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Baby Jesus is cool, but I personally prefer the Party Jesus, ya know, wearing a tuxedo T-shirt, it's like formal, but also says "Hey, I'm here to party".

    ReplyDelete