Monday, November 26, 2007

We're Number One!



Seriously. It is something I guess I never really thought was a possibility, but here we are. After a well-fought Border War (we'll not call it a Showdown) with Kansas, the Missouri Tigers are #1! I'm just going to enjoy it. I'll leave the thought, stress and worry to others more capable and knowledgeable than myself.

Erick went to the game with Seth and Angie, and several members of his KC family. Needless to say, he had a wonderful time! Sophie and I were relegated to the hotel room. She stayed up for most of the first half, raising her arms and yelling "Touchdown!" She wore her Tiger ears all day Saturday and growled frequently. She's quite the little Tiger. We're very proud. Here's a picture of our Tiger and the scoreboard after the victory!

Go Tigers! Rip the Sooners!

No comments:

Post a Comment