Thursday, November 8, 2007

Time Change

I remember a time when I looked forward to the fall time change. An extra hour of sleep? Fits into my schedule great. Thanks, US Congress. Now...not so much. We have been awake before five every morning this week, thanks to our darling little Sophieclock. On Sunday morning, she slept till almost 6, so we thought it wouldn't be such a bad adjustment. Wrong. She hasn't made it to 5 o'clock since. Need I say it? "Boooooo!" More naps, fewer naps. Hotter, cooler. Darker, lighter. We've tried it all. Now we've just resigned ourselves to a life of Mountain Dew and Starbucks and going to bed early.

Falling back sucks. I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed the time with her. It was nice to cuddle and rock this morning. Thank God for Venti Estima--it's fair trade.

    ReplyDelete