Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fabulous Weekend




Our weekend was just as I hoped. It was relaxing and fun, and all of us really enjoyed our time spent together. We celebrated Casey's last day of work on Friday. Lively discussion induced by spirits is always a good time at our house. Saturday was spent bouncing between the two houses and just catching up on some things around the house. Today was church, Lauren's Baby Lunch and the Super Bowl. We the first half of the game at Chris and Lori's. When Sophia got up from her nap, I told her that we were going to see Mason and Gibson and William and Aaron. No joke, she nearly hyperventilated and had to hold the picture that we have in her room (above) of her "posse" and herself when she was just a tiny thing. She had the best time this evening and had a lot to say on the way home. So, all in all, it was a fabulous weekend. The perfect cap was the Giants victory. As much as I would love to be rid of the discussion of the '72 Dolphins, I was glad that the Patriots didn't reach their perfect season. Doesn't everyone root for the underdog? Especially Eli Manning. He's just an unlikely hero, and I like that.

February is promising to be a much better month. Erick would say that I'm jinxing it, but I am only saying better...and that's not really saying too much.

3 comments:

  1. It was a good weekend. I love Sophies outfit and love it that the Giants won. I still love YA Tittle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Sophies outfit !! Glad your family had a great weekend - Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'll have to go with Erick on this one, considering your day today...

    ReplyDelete