Friday, February 29, 2008

Just for Fun


It's amazing what a difference a couple good naps and one night's sleep can make. We're feeling a lot better around here today. And I have to admit, I am so excited for a pleasant weather weekend. I can hardly contain myself. Yes, it will be a big let down when it's all a cruel joke.

Anyway, last night, Erica and I got to go see Caroline again. She fell asleep in my arms and was so tiny and soft and warm. Mmmm. It got me thinking....nope....just about Sophia when she was that tiny - well, tinier, really. So here's a picture of one of her first smiles. Those baby days are a lot of fun, but the recent sleepless nights have been a helpful reminder that it's not all sweet cheeks and cuddles.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Laurie, love your new hairstyle! Your pictures and stories of Sophia are so sweet that it makes me feel like I am experiencing them! Love the stories and you!! Linda

    ReplyDelete