Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Can't Help It

courtesy of http://cupcakesandcouture.tumblr.com/:



For some reason I can't help but love George W. Bush. Now, I am not saying that I think he was a great, or even a good, president. We can only hope that history will sort this all out for us. Fortunately, I don't have to decide how I would have voted in 2004, knowing what I know now. No do-overs allowed.

Regardless, the fact is that when I see clips like these of the innumerable mispronunciations, confusing rambles or "Huh?" moments, it makes me love the guy more! He is who he is, and he is unapologetic about it. Now that might be exactly what you can't stand about him, but it's something I am drawn to. So, here is another clip of why I (and comedians everywhere) will miss W.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this made me laugh out loud. I do not discuss politics and won't now - just say that some of the clips really show his sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete