Saturday, April 19, 2008

Atlanta Trip - Part One


After much consideration on how to approach blogging about our trip, I have determined to go topically. I'm certain that it's not this interesting to anyone but me. Still, I wanted to record all this as a journal of our travels. Thanks for humoring me.

Here are the chapters:

"Happily Oblivious" - Traveling as an absent-minded individual (while Erick was in his conference)

"You all know where you're headed?" - The reality of Southern Hospitality; Oh, and I didn't hear "Ya'll"

"She's so beautiful and happy!" - Sophia's profound effect on the city of Atlanta

"Lay down, Sophia!" - A chronicle of our sleepless nights

Maybe another chapter of odds and ends and the attractions we enjoyed.

Now to write them. I know you're all waiting anxiously for the following chapters.

Here's a question while you wait: How do floors get dirty when no one is home?

Two questions, actually: Is it necessary to rev your motorcycle engine and ride up and down the street before it's fully functional for a full ride to the bar downtown? Sorry. I like bikers as much as the next guy, but not when Sophia's already-questionable sleep cycle is in question.
Discuss amongst yourselves.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I did make one trip over there to raid your closet, and it was a rainy day, making my feet and the bottom of my jeans a bit soggy. All that to say, I might be partly to blame for the dirty floor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree, but it was the dust bunnies that befuddled me.

    ReplyDelete