Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Infirmary


Erick's ability to pamper me has been severely hindered by the fact that Sophia is suffering from some pretty bad allergies. She has been on breathing treatments every four hours (including when she wakes up at night) for a couple of weeks now. That just starts to wear on a person(s).

So we're just looking forward to a day when I can function as a human and Sophia can stay asleep more than three hours in a row. Wish us luck. This afternoon, I had to wake her up from a deep sleep that would probably have gone on a very long time and ruined whatever hope of a good night we have. Isn't she sweet? She is usually that sweet when she's awake too. It's just harder to catch on camera. Lulu is sleeping soundly in this picture too. Sophia always uses Lulu as her pillow. A month or so ago, I tried to put a real pillow in bed with Sophia for a few nights, and that was not well received. I am sure Lulu was quite offended that I thought a simple pillow could perform her essential role. I was mistaken.

1 comment:

  1. I just got caught up! I wish I had you along in CA to chronical our trip! And you guys also would be great company! Anyway your trip sounds wonderful.

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete