Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ready for a little R&R . . . oh yeah, Erick has a conference

We are so excited to leave for Atlanta tomorrow, or Hotlanta, as I have been known to call it since I know it so well. This will, by the way, be my first visit to Georgia. We have a few things we would like to do while we are there, but with Sophia we know to keep the expectations very low. Her ideal day will be walking aimlessly through some very public place accosting perfect strangers and forcing them into conversation. My two goals are to see the world's largest aquarium, about which I have heard lots of great things. I tend to become mesmerized by sharks. My other, and perhaps more important destination is Ikea. Dear, sweet Ikea. Of course, it's vacation for Sophia and me, but Erick will be working hard for a few days at least. I plan to find a local park and let Sophia run wild and test the authenticity of Southern hospitality. Wish me luck.

Meanwhile, while I've been slaving in order to pack us for this trip, here is what Sophia and Erick have been up to. Apparently Crab is better than Horse. Bumpier and face to face. Sillies.




Anywho, I'll be away from a computer for a week. See ya 'round, y'all! Do they say "y'all" in Atlanta? I'll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if we can go a week with out updates on Sophia! Have a wonderful vacation - Patty

    ReplyDelete