Friday, January 2, 2009

The Artist


I think I have mentioned before that one of Sophia's favorite movies is Madeline. Now she has the cartoon and the actor version. Her favorite cartoon one involves Madeline's first experiment in painting. Madeline dons the hat and artist smock to dip into the paints. So when Sophia received paints from Grandmary for Christmas, it was unthinkable that she could try them out without the corresponding garments.

Have I mentioned that Sophia has a flare for the dramatic? The painting hat and my old t-shirt give her just the right artist feel. She fully enjoys churning out the masterpieces.

4 comments:

  1. Is that the red baret' I wore in first grade?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it isn't. Do I have that? She'll wear it eventually if we do. This was a stocking stuffer from Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is in the hat box and I think you have that. If not it is here somewhere.
    Anyway she is very cute in it!

    ReplyDelete