Sunday, January 4, 2009

Why I can't wait for 2009

We know how to have a good time, and we know how to relax.

Here we are enjoying a stroll to the park yesterday to try out Sophia's new skateboard. Have I mentioned how she loves Tony Hawk? We got this skateboard on great sale at Target, and when we showed it to her, she said, "Tony Hawk brought it to me!" So apparently she thinks he's some sort of Alternate Sports Santa. Regardless, she thinks he's awesome.

I'm also excited about our year because I get to spend it with this guy.
Although my excitement appears to be tempered with wariness.

Fun happens and so does dirt.

Disclaimer: obviously since we are all human, we don't actually have fun 24/7, but I love spending time with my family.

3 comments:

  1. Being childness and not understanding much about children I have a question - how does a little girl know so much about Tony Hawk??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://yogabbagabba.com/#/tony_hawk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, you finally caught Erick on camera in a rare moment of non-dancing!

    ReplyDelete