Thursday, January 22, 2009

This is what I get

for checking Facebook after loading the dishwasher. What a rookie mistake. A mom ALWAYS needs to check silent kids. It was my desire to leave her undisturbed that made me do it.

She had put the shirt on her head earlier when she wouldn't allow me to help her get dressed. Funny, this happens just days after my Parents as Teachers educator asked if she was interested in dressing herself. I would change my response now. Anyway, the shirt on the head wasn't as funny until it seemed to be part of her schtick.

These are Curious George Band-aids. Now we're out. What you can't see in the picture is that she's chewing on a large piece of paper. For what reason, I have no idea. I really, really didn't leave her alone that long. She's just quick, this one. And yes, she's back there alone right now. I can see her, though. Dragging around a big bear and fixing his "ouchies." Oops. She just closed herself in my closet. Lord, help us.

1 comment: