Thursday, June 4, 2009

Excitement for the Weekend



This is our anniversary weekend coming up. Tomorrow, Erick is taking the day off of work, and we are going to St. Louis to visit the zoo and whatever else strikes our fancy. Sophia is very excited about that.

However, she is more excited that Grandma and Grandpa are coming to her house to stay with her. She'll get to ride in Grandpa's big red truck and basically run the house for more than 24 hours.

We are excited about Grandma and Grandpa's visit too, but we'll be headed out Saturday morning for Kansas City with our friends the Chandlers. We're going to do lots of fun things yet to be decided and I can't wait.

Oh, and I have new hair. Well, it's old hair, but it's shorter. I can't wait to really give it a test run. I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo! We are going to party all the way 'til 10!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the weekend is a much deserved getaway. What a blessing for you guys. I must admit that I'm very jealous. You are rockin' the hair. I love it! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope it's a wonderful weekend! (Your hair looks great!)

    ReplyDelete