Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just a Snack to Tide You Over


We have had another fun and busy weekend. I'm sure I'll get around to blogging about something sooner or later.

For now, though, I just have one funny from my week with Sophia to share.

Friday morning, we were trying to get into the van in the morning, and Sophia was walking on the garden hose in the garage. I just picked her up and put her in her carseat, but apparently I interrupted a very important process.

"Mommy, I was going to show you how I walk the line, but sadly, you takeded me."

I laughed so hard. I just sometimes forget that she is listening to every word that comes out of my mouth. I use the word 'sadly' in a similar context with her when she makes a poor choice and has to deal with the consequences. I guess that's what she was doing for me too.

1 comment: