Monday, June 29, 2009

We Lika to Party

I like to say lika, which is probably why I lika to party.

We get to hang out with a group of close friends and neighbors pretty much any time we want. However, we definitely do not make a practice of getting a babysitter (thanks again Jody) and going to visit local hotspots. Obviously, this is true, because I'm sure they're not called "hotspots" by anyone who visits them regularly.

Anyway, this weekend was a weekend of birthday celebrations. The first of which was our friend JP. He turned 30. We're not 30 until next year. No reason to mention that, but I rarely pass up the opportunity to do so. So we went out with the hipsters (again, not really sure what you call 'cool' people these days), and we had a great time celebrating our friend.

We started on the rooftop of Quinton's. Definitely a great place to hang out. It was very hot in town on Friday night, but the breeze up there made up for it. The sunset was pretty great, too. I took lots of pictures up there. Here is one of JP.



Erick always has a great time, but he was particularly on for JP's party. So we enjoyed the show.




Here I am with my fellow Timbaz resident Jenny - and JP.



Thanks, JP, for turning 30! I'll try to learn the lingo if we do it again soon.

3 comments:

  1. I was there. No picture or mention, but I was there. No reason to bring that up, just thought I'd mention I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, no mention of me or my birthday celebration(that same weekend!) either. Sure, it wasn't a rooftop experience, but maybe at least worth a mention? We're slipping a little further down the list, apparently... we'll deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Anna Casey, I was leaving those pictures and stories for YOUR blog, but apparently I should have just taken charge of recording it.

    ReplyDelete