Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good Times

It's amazing how quickly the relaxation from a good weekend can be lost. Still, it really was a great weekend for all three of us Creaches. Erick and I had a blast with our friends doing all kinds of stuff.

Nelson-Atkins Art Museum



Bowling



Watching a movie at the beautiful and luxurious AMC theatre. Didn't get a picture, but I should have. Individual recliners, seat-side service and a full menu and bar. Not too shabby.

Other than that, we ate and drank our way around the Power & Light District.



Sophia was crazily happy with Grandma and Grandpa. I knew she'd have fun as she rode out of the driveway on Saturday morning in Grandpa's big red truck with the window down, sunglasses on, blowing kisses. I think she ran the place, but she doesn't seem to be any worse for the spoiling. When I asked if she got to do everything she wanted, she said, "Yes, and they even played Candy Land!" My disdain for children's games has made her desperate for them.

I would do it all over again this weekend if that was an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment