Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why there aren't as many pictures...

 


This is Sophia's idea of her best side. Here, Mommy, let me stand halfway on the arm and the back of the couch while making a silly face. Even this is an improvement, to be honest. Typically, if I get the camera out, she begins to twirl and say cheese while closing her eyes and never looking in my direction. Have I mentioned that she's three?

She thought it would be even better if I got a closeup of her crazy face.

 


Then she wanted one of just her lips, but I couldn't get it without highlighting the runny nose. She also wouldn't get off the side of the couch, even though she knew the rest of her wasn't in the picture anymore. Somehow that added to the silliness of her face.

Since we are spending so much time inside, and the flash becomes necessary for a shot, it's nearly impossible to capture anything in a natural state of sweetness. I promise that she's had lots of those moments, though. You'll just have to take my word for it until the Spring, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment