Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Lulu Development

As Erick put Sophia to bed this evening, they reviewed Lulu's injuries. Erick told her that some time in the near future, I would really have to sew her up so Lulu would be more comfortable. I think this made sense to her because in Corduroy, Lisa sews on Corduroy's button to make him comfortable, even though she likes him just the way he is.

Being the type of girl she is, Sophia went ahead and sent Lulu downstairs with Erick tonight. Yep, she's up there snuggling with new Lulu as I type. I don't know what that means for the poll, but not looking good for Erick's camp.

I sewed up four sizable holes, which should keep her limbs attached for another good month or so. Additional gentle wiping and an air toss in the dryer with a Bounce sheet, and senior Lulu is . . . well, she's still ragged, but she appears to have a little more life. She'll still be stuck in our house, but I think she'll rest more comfortably now that her innards aren't dangling. Nobody likes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment