Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hip Parents

Erick and I happen to think we're cool. Okay, we know that we're borderline, but we're willing to assume that we're cool enough to throw around some hip language from a mere three to five years ago. Sophia occasionally pops up with one of these phrases at the appropriate time. Sometimes I remember to write it down. Today was one of those.

As we left the farmer's market this morning, Sophia said she wanted to watch some Barnyard when we got home. Receiving no response from us, she added, "Can I get a what what?!" We laughed so hard that she repeated it all the way home. I just love when that happens. I also love that she so enjoys making us laugh. Again, she pushes the line now and then on being the funniest one here...

1 comment:

  1. It would seem that not every one thinks it is a good thing to be hip. Not me, just throwing it out there.
    http://store.theonion.com/av-club-hipster-d-bag-p-179.html

    ReplyDelete